Formula 1 - Felipe Massa Expecting Stronger Season in 2013


Felipe Massa

Felipe Massa is certain that he will have a much stronger period this year after continuing tough first half of 2012. Massa spent most of last season in Fernando Alonso’s outlined, but says that this year symbolizes a re-set.

“I can’t visualize a team not wanting two competitive drivers,” said Massa in Italy Thursday. “We are fighting for two titles, and I am certain the team will help me if it turns out that my circumstances were the same as the one that intended Fernando was a competitor these past years.

“I remember when Kimi Raikkonen was my colleague and how much we helped one another from one period to the next. It’s the similar with Fernando Alonso; its teamwork, while the harmony between us is a help, as it would be in any job. “In Australia, we start over from zero, and it will all depend on my capability and on the way the championship pans out. I hope to get off to the best probable start, and my aspire is always to carry the Brazilian flag onto the highest step of the platform. This year, I am the only Brazilian in Formula One, and it was an moving times on the podium in Interleague last year, inquiry the fans calming my name. It’s a sign of the liking and closeness I sense from my country and that is essential for me.”

Regarding Ferrari’s possible, he said: “We must wait and see the new car on track, and right from the second test, we will have some suggestion, but it won’t be awaiting Australia that we will recognize if we have done a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment