Raikkonen re-signed with Lotus 2013 at US Grand Prix

Raikkonen, who won the 2007 title with Ferrari, made his Formula One reply this period after ending a switch to the world rally contest. The Finn has been the most reliable driver on the grid, with 14 consecutive scoring finishes and every racing lap concluded. He has been on the platform six times in 2012.

Kimi Raikkonen
 
The 33-year-old is third in the contest, 67 points off the lead, with three races to go in spite of not having won yet this period. "I think my revisit to Formula 1 has gone attractive well and the team has completed a very good job all year so far," said Raikkonen. 

"To be truthful, I didn't expect to be hostility for the drivers' contest this season when you look at anywhere the team was in 2011, so it has been great to be on the platform so many times and to score points on a standard basis. 

"I feel very relaxed with Lotus and we share the same attitude of racing. Long-lasting with the team was a noticeable choice for me and I'm looking forward to making an additional step onward together next year."

Team crucial Eric Boullier said behind Sunday's Indian Grand Prix that neither Raikkonen nor French team-mate Romain Grosjean was feasible to win any of the season's final three races. "Practically I would be joking people if I said we would win a race this year," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment