Webber promise to Battle Vettel for F1 Title

Mark Webber promise to push Sebastian Vettel for the 2013 world title when their winner Red Bull team launches its new Formula One car on Sunday. The veteran Australian has had to play second swindle to the all successful Vettel in the past three seasons, in spite of at stages being in argument for his maiden championship.

He has had to compete with recent disapproval from Red Bull's motor sport advisor Helmut Marko, who maintain the 36-year-old can't cope with the title pressure. "I do consider I can have a break at the championship again this year, as I have done in preceding seasons," Webber told journalists at the RB9's launch at the team's English H.Q. in Milton Keynes.

"That is my goal and what I think concerning each day when I get up, and I'm effective hard with the team on doing that.”They distinguish I need 100% supports. You cannot win a world name with only 90, you need 100, and we're going into 2013 with this in place, and I'm relaxed with that."

Team boss Christian Horner, who signed a new multi-year contract last week, reverse Mark Webber to be a nominee although him finishing sixth overall last season -- 102 points behind his colleague. "If we weren't happy with Mark then we would never have signed him to be with the squad for this year," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment