Triple Formula 1 Champion Sebastian Vettel: Red Bull better than Last Year

Triple Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel has caution his 2013 title rivals that Red Bull are in better form than this time 12 months ago. Red Bull driver Vettel frame out Ferrari's Fernando Alonso at the final race of the 2012 season to seal a third consecutive drivers' title by just three points, while his team famous a third constructors' crown in a row.

Vettel, the sports youngest ever three-time champion, persevere the whole team is focused on identical last year's achievements.

"What we have is more or less the equal car that we had in Brazil (the final race of the 2012 season) -- with some steps onward," the 25-year-old told F1's official website after attractive to the track at a preseason testing occurrence in Barcelona.

"But from a individual level I can declare that I am much happier now than I was one year ago." The German also release suggestions he might resist for motivation ahead of the 2013 season.

"Sure it was nice what we've attain in the last three years and it makes us all arrogant, but I would say that I am still in a chapter of my life where I look forward, and that's the right direction to go."

No comments:

Post a Comment