Capirossi: This time I’m really returning

Loris Capirossi says he certainly race in the United States Grand Prix at Laguna Seca having been forced to withdraw from the German Grand Prix less than a week ago.

The Italian planned to come back to racing action at the Sachsenring having missed the previous two races at Assen and Mugello, jokingly declaring pre-event that only he can ride his Pramac Racing Desmosedici.

However, Capirossi would then withdraw after just a single practice session, with World Superbike racer Sylvain Guintoli taking his place for the remainder of the weekend.

http://motogp-f1-races.blogspot.com/

Nonetheless, in spite of the proximity to the next event in the United States, Capirossi insists he will return at Laguna Seca, the experienced rider reiterating the 'ownership' of his bike.

“This time I'm really recurring to the track. As I said before the Sachsenring weekend, the Desmosedici is mine, and seeing another rider on it concerned me a lot. I'm not in top form, but I've worked over the past few days to be in polite physical condition.

“The track is very tough, which isn't ideal for my situation, but I'll give 110% to be able to finish the race. I'm expecting a very challenging weekend.”


No comments:

Post a Comment