All eyes on Valentino Rossi for 2011 MotoGP period

It has been a great knowledge going from watching MotoGP on my TV on a Sunday to expenditure race days in amongst it all.

I know people get overvalued up for the new season every year but I am really eager for this movement to start. It is the last one in the 800cc group and I think it is going to be one to remember.

http://motogp-f1-races.blogspot.com/

Of course, the big news is Valentino Rossi's move from Yamaha to the Ducati team and I stayed on after the race in Valencia to watch his first laps on board the Desmosedici at the first authorized test.

There was a lot more press reporting than usual and everyone was waiting with bated breath for the rain to ease off and for the nine-time world champion to take to the track.

There is a lot of argue about what he will do on the Ducati this year and I think it will be very difficult for him to reconstruct his sensational winning debut for Yamaha at Welkom in 2004 or the following championship crown that followed.

I certainly expect him to be winning races but, with testing and development slowed by his recovery from a shoulder injury, I think it will be a rough start to the season for "The Doctor".

But if anyone can turn it around in an instant, it is Rossi. The other riders absolutely know better than to underestimate his chances.



No comments:

Post a Comment